[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Mar 23 12:03:47 CET 2011

Hey Dmitry,

> Again: not a problem with pibase because it uses separate plugins for
> USER and USER_INT.

not necessarily - piBased plugins can use the very same concept - it's
just a matter of implementation.

If I got you right, it's currently not necessarily a Extbase bug
(although Extbase might use the USER_INT switch a bit uncommon), but
merely a wrong plugin configuration by the developer, because with
Extbase you of course can also split up cached/noncached actions in
separate plugins like in the pi world.

So there is currently no way in TYPO3 to properly mix cached and
noncached actions within one plugin without flooding the page cache.
Sounds like a missing TYPO3 feature for me. What do you think about my
suggestion with the special token/parameter indicating nonCached actions?