[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:17:02 CET 2011

Hi!

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> I already experimented with a solution that only removes the cHash if
> target action is not cacheable *and* the target page is not the same as
> the current page. But that behavior is not very transparent IMO and it
> probably doesn't cover all situations.

This will not work either because the other page also may need cHash. In
case of Extbase you need to supply cHash always. That should solve all
cache problems in my opinion. This is what cHash was meant for: different
versions of cached content on the same page. In case of cached action you
get real content, in case of uncached actions you get special markers in
the cache. But each time you get a proper result only and only of you use
cHash for all versions of the page.

Again: not a problem with pibase because it uses separate plugins for USER
and USER_INT.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member