[TYPO3-mvc] extbase mm relation / objectStorage

Ingo Franzen calculon at arcor.de
Tue Mar 8 12:09:14 CET 2011

Hallo Franz,

> if you could show us your TCA configuration for the "fridges" property
> of your "food" table we could probably spot the issue, but your current
> solution is also fine as long as you only need the getter and don't have
> to use setter methods or adjust the objectStorage.

'fridges' => array(
               'exclude'       => 0,
               'label'         =>
'LLL:EXT:reltest2/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_reltest2_domain_model_food.fridges',
               'config'        => array(
               'type' => 'select',
                    'foreign class' => 'Tx_Reltest2_Domain_Model_Fridge',
                    'foreign_table' => 'tx_reltest2_domain_model_fridge',
                    'MM' => 'tx_reltest2_fridge_food_mm',
                    'MM_opposite_field' => 'foods',
                    'size' => 10,
                    'autoSizeMax' => 30,
                    'maxitems' => 9999,

this is my config without the sort order (foreign_table_where)

> PS: your mail client (Outlook/Exchange) is messing up the newsgroup.
> Every answer of you is creating a new topic instead of replying to the
> original topic, so it's hard to follow the discussion. Could you please
> check your settings in Outlook or even better move to a newsreader? Thanks.

I am using Thunderbird as Newsreader now, I hope this fixes things...