[TYPO3-mvc] extbase mm relation / objectStorage

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Mar 8 10:49:33 CET 2011

Hey Ingo,

> Still no effect on my objectStorage, but I think the problem resists somewhere on my side here,
> maybe I dont see the forest in front of all those trees around me ;).

if you could show us your TCA configuration for the "fridges" property
of your "food" table we could probably spot the issue, but your current
solution is also fine as long as you only need the getter and don't have
to use setter methods or adjust the objectStorage.

PS: your mail client (Outlook/Exchange) is messing up the newsgroup.
Every answer of you is creating a new topic instead of replying to the
original topic, so it's hard to follow the discussion. Could you please
check your settings in Outlook or even better move to a newsreader? Thanks.