[TYPO3-mvc] extbase mm relation / objectStorage

Ingo Franzen calculon at arcor.de
Wed Mar 23 11:07:34 CET 2011

Hello list,

i am still fiddling with the problem to sort the content of an object
storage via TCA (foreign_table_where) before its rendered in the view.

My Configuration for the MM-relation is still the same (see down).
Strangely, my

'foreign_table_where' => 'ORDER BY tx_reltest2_domain_model_fridge.name ASC'

is totally ignored. The query that is generated looks like this:

SELECT tx_reltest2_domain_model_fridge.* FROM tx_reltest2_fridge_food_mm
LEFT JOIN tx_reltest2_domain_model_fridge ON
tx_reltest2_fridge_food_mm.uid_local =
tx_reltest2_domain_model_fridge.uid WHERE
tx_reltest2_fridge_food_mm.uid_foreign = '5' ORDER BY
tx_reltest2_fridge_food_mm.sorting_foreign ASC

As one can see the ORDER BY isnt touched by the foreign_table_where setting.

What am I missing here? Is there additional TS necessary? Or is there a
possibility that foreign_table_where is overriden somewhere??

Thanks and have a nice day!

Ingo

 > 'fridges' => array(
 > 'exclude' => 0,
 > 'label' =>

'LLL:EXT:reltest2/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_reltest2_domain_model_food.fridges',