[TYPO3-mvc] Mootools Datepicker

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Jun 19 18:18:05 CEST 2011

On 06/19/2011 05:28 PM, Zalán Somogyváry wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I've googled some time now, but I did not find the right answer for me.
> I'm trying to write a extbase/Fluid DateViewHelper, which includes the Mootools-Datepicker [1]
> (that's the most flexible I've seen until now.)
> Is there a possiblity to make this Datepicker work in the backend and in the frontend. I've already tried the with the pageRenderer [2] for the backend but this does not work for me.
> (I'm using Typo3 4.5 LTS)
> Is there a simple way to include JSFiles for both, the back- and frontend? This would be a cool feature for future releases.

Hi,

there is a slider-element in the works for backend-functionality and
it's already working great imho:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25315

Maybe that could be a basis for integrating an ExtJS datepicker for the
backend as well? We already have ExtJS in the backend anyway.

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#/api/Ext.menu.DatePicker

If you want, supply a patch :-)

Kind regards,
 Stefan