[TYPO3-mvc] Mootools Datepicker

Zalán Somogyváry zalan at gmx.net
Sun Jun 19 17:28:26 CEST 2011

Hi List,

I've googled some time now, but I did not find the right answer for me.
I'm trying to write a extbase/Fluid DateViewHelper, which includes the Mootools-Datepicker [1]
(that's the most flexible I've seen until now.)
Is there a possiblity to make this Datepicker work in the backend and in the frontend. I've already tried the with the pageRenderer [2] for the backend but this does not work for me.
(I'm using Typo3 4.5 LTS)
Is there a simple way to include JSFiles for both, the back- and frontend? This would be a cool feature for future releases.

Best regards,
Zalán Somogyváry

[1] http://www.monkeyphysics.com/mootools/script/2/datepicker[2] http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-german/2010-August/070809.html