[TYPO3-mvc] Mootools Datepicker

Zalán Somogyváry zalan at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 16:33:17 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

Am 19.06.2011 um 18:18 schrieb Stefan Neufeind:

>> I'm trying to write a extbase/Fluid DateViewHelper, which includes the Mootools-Datepicker [1]

> there is a slider-element in the works for backend-functionality and
> it's already working great imho:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25315

Thanks for the link, but I need the picker for a fluid extension not for a backend form. I can't use TCEforms in a fluid extension, can I?

> Maybe that could be a basis for integrating an ExtJS datepicker for the
> backend as well? We already have ExtJS in the backend anyway.
>
> http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#/api/Ext.menu.DatePicker

I've looked at the ExtJS DatePicker but this does not meet my needs. The Mootools Datepicker can enable time picking too (and that is a cool feature I need!) Another reason I would like to use Mootools is that I am not very familiar with ExtJS... Is there a way to replace ExtJS for my module?

Bye,
Zalán Somogyváry