[TYPO3-mvc] form-viewhelper with get-method

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Jun 19 18:05:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

just looked a bit closer at how the form-viewhelper works when using a
get-method and noticed that issue #27415
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27415
seems correct: When using get values from the URL aren't picked up
anymore (or at least it might be up to the browser to hopefully merge
them with the form-values). Thus they are lost.

The URL is constructed in setFormActionUri() when calling the uriBuilder.

So would this mean in case of a get-method we can't give those
parameters to uriBuilder anymore? Or maybe should we just default to
always add them as hidden-fields? (That would work if get or post is used.)

Note: This also affects the fluid form-viewhelper for FLOW3.

Kind regards,
 Stefan