[TYPO3-mvc] Mootools Datepicker

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Tue Jun 21 12:25:59 CEST 2011

hey Zalán Somogyváry,

you are welcome :)
MooTools is great... but with behavior it really awesome :)
in my opinion it's such a clean "interface" so that even non tech-people
can easily use it... just tell them which behaviors are available and
you are done...

and moreover it work with later (via ajax) loaded content too... AND
it's completely progressive enhancement... just nice :)