[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: Migrating to Git/Gerrit

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 26 12:51:17 CET 2011

wow... found a git plugins for Netbeans:

http://nbgit.org/
and
http://netbeans.org/projects/versioncontrol/pages/Git_main

do you suggest to use it also for local development?

right now i'm very happy with SVN/Versions ... well... i guess untill all
main TYPO3 4.x stuff will stay in SVN, we all will keep it...

--

   Stefano Cecere
   KRUR.com