[TYPO3-mvc] Using addToInsertRecords (insert record content element) with Extbase

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:13:57 CET 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> The records of table 1 can be stored in the 'insert records' content
> element. But the records of table 2 can only be selected, but when
> saving the content element, the 'insert records' field remains empty
> and in the frontend nothing is rendered.

The actual record is saved into the tt_content field 'records' and the
actual value is correct: 'tx_hypedirectory_domain_model_register_1'.

But when I open the content element in the backend, the record is not
displayed in the appropriate field - it shows as empty.

Hm, probably some mistake in my TCA ... can't think of anything else.

Regards,
Thomas