[TYPO3-mvc] Using addToInsertRecords (insert record content element) with Extbase

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:48:00 CET 2011

Franz Koch wrote:
> something like that I suppose - but it's not tested in any way.

Working great, it's only important to set the
storagePage option in the persistence settings to a correct value.

Now I got another problem, but I think it's not related to Extbase.

In have two record types/tables.

The records of table 1 can be stored in the 'insert records' content
element. But the records of table 2 can only be selected, but when
saving the content element, the 'insert records' field remains empty
and in the frontend nothing is rendered.

I can't find the origin of the problem, I have used the same TS/API
for the 2nd table and already triple checked for typos.

Weird ... =o(

Thanks,
Thomas