[TYPO3-mvc] Using addToInsertRecords (insert record content element) with Extbase

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:21:18 CET 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Hm, probably some mistake in my TCA ... can't think of anything else.

DOH!

I found it.

My TCA had this part:

$TCA['tx_hypedirectory_domain_model_register'] = array(
	'ctrl' => array(
		'thumbnail' => 'images',
	),
);

Problem: This table has no field 'images' at all.

Result: The records of this table won't be shown in the
insert records 'records' field and also not - as far as
I can remember - in select fields generally in the backend.

I will update my bug-report on the bugtracker.

Regards,
Thomas