[TYPO3-mvc] mm-relation

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:05:09 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-01-13 14:16, Franz Koch pisze:
> Hey,
>
>> I`ve created mm-relation between 2 tables. Everything was created ok.
>> Records are stored good.
>>
>> But when I`m using findAll() method I get out of memory.
>
> what is your current memory limit? If you have many relations to other
> objects in the objects you're trying to fetch, then you might consider
> adding a @lazy annotation to some of those related object properties.
>
>> Second thing is when i use for example findByUid(1) I do not receive all
>> data so something is wrong. Should I use some special method or maybe I
>> should write my own query ?
>
> What do you mean you don't get all data? Are some properties not filled
> with the according db values? If so, how did you write those property
> names and the according database field names? PropertyNames should be in
> lowerCamelCase, whereas DB field names are lower_underscored.
>
> DB: first_name
> Property: firstName
>
> If your naming convention is not meeting this schema, extbase can't map
> the values by default and you have to provide a mapping information for
> those properties via TS.

It was a blank almoust empety extension just to check something with mm.

I had maybe 1 relation and I had no place to screw up the naming scheme

But I`ll double check everything.

And still my question: are there some special methods for mm-relation or
should I use the standard one and extbase will do everything for me ?

best regards,
Dawid