[TYPO3-mvc] mm-relation

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 13 15:18:11 CET 2011

Hey,

> I had maybe 1 relation and I had no place to screw up the naming scheme
>
> But I`ll double check everything.
>
> And still my question: are there some special methods for mm-relation or
> should I use the standard one and extbase will do everything for me ?

In general you don't have to take care of anything special when using mm
relations. I'm using them all the time. The only issue extbase currently
has is (AFAIK), that it lacks proper support for mm_match_fields under
certain conditions (I stumbled over a issue once - but that was on
storing, not fetching IIRC).

Of course you might need to adjust the TCA definitions created by the
kickstarter to your needs. How does it currently look it?