[TYPO3-mvc] mm-relation

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 13 14:16:36 CET 2011

Hey,

> I`ve created mm-relation between 2 tables. Everything was created ok.
> Records are stored good.
>
> But when I`m using findAll() method I get out of memory.

what is your current memory limit? If you have many relations to other
objects in the objects you're trying to fetch, then you might consider
adding a @lazy annotation to some of those related object properties.

> Second thing is when i use for example findByUid(1) I do not receive all
> data so something is wrong. Should I use some special method or maybe I
> should write my own query ?

What do you mean you don't get all data? Are some properties not filled
with the according db values? If so, how did you write those property
names and the according database field names? PropertyNames should be in
lowerCamelCase, whereas DB field names are lower_underscored.

DB: first_name
Property: firstName

If your naming convention is not meeting this schema, extbase can't map
the values by default and you have to provide a mapping information for
those properties via TS.