[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase & correct language handling

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Dec 15 17:00:09 CET 2011

Hi Roberto,

rereading Georg's point 2 I am starting to believe it is actually the same
issue as his point 1.

Regarding the setting of the language to all on creating a record: add

<code>
'default' => -1
</code>

in the config of sys_language_uid of your respective object. TCA of course.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.