[TYPO3-mvc] Missing documentation/examples for Extbase 1.4 features

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Mon Dec 5 14:43:58 CET 2011

Hi Extbase Enthusiasts,

I've setup a wiki page for collection all the great stuff which is
included in Extbase 1.4:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Extbase_Version_14

But unfortunately we have just less documentation for this :-(

Therefore I want to ask you (each of you - not just core devs - who has
some knowledge/experience about a certain topic) to deliver a few
sentences, a code example or a good link explaining the new features or
changes?

This is what we have today:

- Signal/Slots (External link:
http://blog.foertel.com/2011/10/using-signalslots-in-extbase/)
- Property Mapper (MISSING)
- Validation API (MISSING)
- Dependency Injection for Domain Objects (MISSING)
- Command Controller (MISSING)
- ...

So it would be very cool if each of you can contribute just a few lines
explaining some of the features... to help newbies to get a faster and
easier access to Extbase.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Have a great day!
Patrick