[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase & correct language handling

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:30:35 CET 2011

Hi Henjo,

can you please explain this a liitle bit further (e.g. code snippet from
TCA)? Didn't find a property for the default language. Or is this an exbase
specific setting which is not included in the generel TCA docs?

I have the same problem: If the localized record has different relations to
the parent record, they're being ignored by extbase. I always get the
relations of the parent record.