[TYPO3-mvc] "Pagination and SQL statement"

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Dec 5 08:28:24 CET 2011

Hi Pallavi,

can't you just first fetch all the objects / uids with your complex query.
Then throw the uids in an array and do a normal repository method fetching
the objects based on their existence in the uids array. Not sure if it will
keep your grouping correct, but you could do some grouping in Fluid from
wherein you call the paginator widget.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.