[TYPO3-mvc] ETM (Extbase Team Meeting) - new start time?

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Mon Dec 5 07:35:26 CET 2011

Hi Extbase-Enthusiasts,

as we have noted that just a few people are participating the Extbase
Team Meeting (ETM) [1] every two weeks, we think the reason is perhaps
because of the date and/or time which are confusing or perhaps not
suitable for everyone.

So I have a new suggestion (partly based on Felix suggestion):

1.) We plan to have this meeting every first and third thursday of a month

2.) As many of us have to earn money during the day and therefore it is
sometimes not possible to participate during the day, I suggest to move
this meeting to 5pm or 6pm CEST (for every meeting).

To make it easier for us - please answer to this post with your
preferred time:

[ x ] 5pm
[ x ] 6pm

(For me, both times are suitable)

3.) Just to make it clear - everyone is welcome to participate this
meeting - even he/she is not part of the team. It is to coordinate tasks
but also to motivate people to work with Extbase, to hear what problems
(and of course good experience) you have with Extbase.

Thanks a lot,
Patrick