[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Apr 6 10:41:00 CEST 2011

Hey Francois,

> Thanks for the info, although it didn't work out with the fake property
> (maybe I did something wrong). The second solution seems more like a
> hack.

If you think so - for me it's just giving Fluid a helping hand where
it's magic fails ;) To bad the fake property didn't work out.

  I guess the proper Extbase way of doing this would have been to
> have a list value objects and proper database relations.

sure, real object relations would be better of course, but that's not
always possible. But I wonder if it's no problem for you to change the
single CSV field to multiple fields, why can't you use real object
relations using a single field then?