[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 6 09:43:10 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

> see above. Using the fake property should do the trick - but I'm not
> entirely sure - it's been a while since I used that VH in such a way.

Thanks for the info, although it didn't work out with the fake property
(maybe I did something wrong). The second solution seems more like a
hack. I guess the proper Extbase way of doing this would have been to
have a list value objects and proper database relations.

For now, since I have only few values as options for these checkboxes, I
converted each of them to a separate database field.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter