[TYPO3-mvc] Example required

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Sat Apr 2 14:36:02 CEST 2011

Am 02.04.2011 14:12, schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hey,
>
>> I installed many examples of etbase-extensions like the blog (new)
>> example and mone of them is working.
>> I read some things were change but I don't get even a simple 'Hello
>> World' working.
>> Id like to have a downloadable (or sent) example I can install without
>> any problems. Another solution: diff-file to the current blog_example in
>> TER.
>
> sorry, I didn't get what you exactly want. Do you need a dummy-Extension?
>
> Please use the latest extbase_kickstarter from [1] to create a new
> extension. With it everything should work fine on current Extbase
> version of TYPO3 4.5.
>
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-extbase_kickstarter
> (easiest is to checkout their git repository)

Thanks, I got the new one.

I have problems with many extension in my current Installation,m most of
them on Base of extbase. problem is that in TS there isn't any
assignment like tt_content.list.20.xyz < plugin.xyz

I have to check now every extension because I couldn't verify the reason
for that behaviour until now.

Perhaps someone can confirm the extension-behaviour or tell me that it's
working on current T3-Version, and perhaps what I have to adjust ...

Thanks,
David