[TYPO3-mvc] Example required

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Sat Apr 2 14:45:20 CEST 2011

Am 02.04.2011 14:36, schrieb David Bruchmann:

> problem is that in TS there isn't any
> assignment like tt_content.list.20.xyz < plugin.xyz

What I else remarked is that the part of the extbase-extension in
TypoScript with plugin.xyz ...

has assignements but nothing like = USER or something ressembling but
only configuration values. So even when I write tt_content.list.20.xyz <
plugin.xyz in the Setup nothing is being loaded.

Apart from that I can see the assignment tt_content.list.20.xyz <
plugin.xyz in the localconf of the extensions and its loaded too in the
temp_Cached...php but for some reason it's not loaded in the Analyzer
always.