[TYPO3-mvc] Example required

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Apr 2 14:12:29 CEST 2011

Hey,

> I installed many examples of etbase-extensions like the blog (new)
> example and mone of them is working.
> I read some things were change but I don't get even a simple 'Hello
> World' working.
> Id like to have a downloadable (or sent) example I can install without
> any problems. Another solution: diff-file to the current blog_example in
> TER.

sorry, I didn't get what you exactly want. Do you need a dummy-Extension?

Please use the latest extbase_kickstarter from [1] to create a new
extension. With it everything should work fine on current Extbase
version of TYPO3 4.5.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-extbase_kickstarter
(easiest is to checkout their git repository)