[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs problem - no javascript-code added

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:02:30 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Hucke wrote:
> BTW: It seems to me that the dispatcher class of mvc_extjs isn´t
> executed in any case. Does anyone know why?

I've just "linked" the Dispatcher for BE-Modules. You have to change the
TypoScript configuration created by
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin() - the

userFunc = tx_extbase_dispatcher->dispatch

is specified there. You may change this for your plugin to
tx_mvcextjs_dispatcher->dispatch - this might by achieved by adding this
TypoScript for your EXT:

tt_content.list.20.yourPluginSignature.userFunc =
tx_extbase_dispatcher->dispatch

have not tried this by now. I like to repeat that you should only use
this Dispatcher, if you like to use Ext.Direct :)

Related to the caching problem:
I still haven't digged into the caching issue - have you figured out, if
the last changes made by Bastian solve this issue? If they don't, i
guess you should file a ticket on forge related to extbase.

regards
Dennis