[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs problem - no javascript-code added

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Mon Oct 4 20:05:17 CEST 2010

Hey Dennis,

thank you for this mega quick reply!
I will give it try switching the dispatcher as you´re suggesting.

Regarding this caching issue:
I did my latest investigations using the "alpha2"-tagged versions of extbase
and fluid.
So I assume that the latest changes didn´t implement a solution.
Unfortunately I don´t have a clue yet to construct a test case without using
mvc_extjs.

First I´ll try the dispatcher stuff.
Then I´ll go into the investigation for opening a ticket.
I´m not really sure whether the change i suggested could be implemented
without any side-effects.

Greets
Thomas

news:mailman.1.1286209067.3439.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...