[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot open backend module with trunk

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Nov 30 18:28:41 CET 2010

Hey,

> OK, by debugging, I see that it uses my Global Storage Folder as default
> page. And it does not find the static template as, as pointed out
> earlier, my page tree is as follows:
>
> root
> `-- CONFIG
> |-- intermediate page
> | |-- website 1
> | `-- website 2
> `-- Global Storage Folder
>
> And there is no template either on Global Storage Folder (it's a
> sysfolder) or on CONFIG itself.

what happens if you switch the parts "// get root template" and "// get
current site root" in the method getCurrentPageId of class
Tx_Extbase_Configuration_BackendConfigurationManager? So that you first
check for valid root pages? After that, everything should be fine I
think. That would also be my proposal to prevent issues like mine and
yours in future, because to me this is the saver way to find valid
configurations.