[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot open backend module with trunk

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 30 17:47:04 CET 2010

Hi,

Franz Koch wrote:
>>> And please note, that although your currently used static template might
>>> be configured correctly (you can test it by checking a extbase extension
>>> in FE), extbase is using the first template found, which might be some
>>> outdated TS template somewhere in your tree (like it was in my case).
>>
>> You mean the first in the hierarchy of pages? Thus in my case if I had a
>> dumb template on the CONFIG node with the Extbase TS (template which may
>> be "erased" a bit later), then it should work?
>
> No, the first valid in DB using default sorting options (uid) IIRC. And
> IIRC it's checking for root templates only, so some ext-template
> shouldn't care.

I did that:

SELECT * FROM sys_template WHERE root = 1

and all of them have static_file_mode set to 0, thus "Default (include
before if Root-flag is set)". I took my lowest numbered template which
is my master template in the General Storage Folder and object browser
shows me the config.tx_exbase.objects tree.

I guess I'll have to investigate this by digging into the code :-/

Xavier