[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot open backend module with trunk

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 30 18:07:02 CET 2010

Hi,

> ok - I remembered slightly wrong, but the effect is the same:
>

> protected function getCurrentPageId() {
 > [...]
 >
> > If there is no id given in GET/POST it's searching for the first root
> template found and is using it's pid as default page, fetching the
> configuration for lateron.

OK, by debugging, I see that it uses my Global Storage Folder as default
page. And it does not find the static template as, as pointed out
earlier, my page tree is as follows:

root
   `-- CONFIG
         |-- intermediate page
         |     |-- website 1
         |     `-- website 2
         `-- Global Storage Folder

And there is no template either on Global Storage Folder (it's a
sysfolder) or on CONFIG itself.

Xavier