[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase current state...

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Jan 19 10:05:28 CET 2010

Jochen Rau schrieb:
> My top issues are (right out of my mind):
>
> - documentation
> - single-table inheritance

I am a bit lost now. Folks wanted to extend and inherit all kind of stuff (objects, tables, ...).
"single-table inheritance" refers to which of these wishes?

> - generic domain models (Party, Person, Address ...)

IMHO it would be better to have them in one or several separate extensions but not cramped into ExtBase.

> - better support for joins and relation tables
> - performance
> - kickstarter (with a domain-specific language)

This one's already a separate extensions. It only has to be finished ;)

> - BE-modules refactoring

Masi