[TYPO3-mvc] Accordion widget

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jan 15 10:51:26 CET 2010

Denyer Ec schrieb:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Martin Kutschker
> <masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:
>
> Regarding animation attributes, I suppose you could wrapper them and have :
> - none
> - fade
> - slide
> - custom
>
> And let the JS library wrapper deal with the rest ?

Yes. Maybe the syntax can allow for JS framework specific extensions. For me these effects are
fine-tuning, so it might not hurt to have a way to add "hints" for the actual JS framework.

> You really only
> have a couple of standard parameters for the standard animation types,
> such as "Duration" for a fade, or "Direction, duration, acceleration"
> for a slide.

Actually I haben't used an accordion yet. I just thought it would be an easy one to play ith the
syntax and requirements for a FLUID widget :)

> Obviously a custom animation would need a custom handler
> in the wrapper, added by the developer ? Unsure if that adds more
> complication than it's worth.

I guess then it is probably easier to use the JS framework directly.

Masi