[TYPO3-mvc] Accordion widget

David Schreiber flashmasterdash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:31:53 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I really like Web 2.0 look and feel, especially those living JS/AJAX
sites.

Just recently I constructed some ViewHelpers for including jQuery and
jQuery-UI framework in my Fluid templates.

@ Martin K.: Do you want to make your ViewHelpers
cross-JavaScript-framework compatible? I think this would be hard to
realize because every Framework has his own type of API and options to
care of.

Maybe some port of a special framework including a standard set of
ViewHelpers for programming them inside Fluid would be easier to start
with (f.e. I coded a OnDomLoad ViewHelper which injects JS inside the
jQuery page loading complete handler)

Greetings
David Schreiber