[TYPO3-mvc] Accordion widget

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:40:59 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:
> Why do you think they shouldn't be part of FLUID? The first two attributes should of course be added
> to the widget. The last one is a bit tricky as it is probably not so easy to find FX attributes and
> values that are portable to different JS frameworks.
>
> Masi

I am just very wary of the brutally savage nature of mailing lists, so
I just try to make clear that everything I say is a suggestion that is
possibly incorrect, to avoid drawing fire! Once, twice, thrice bitten,
forever shy :)

Not only that but as I'm not very experienced with FLUID, I'm not sure
where the lines are drawn, so to speak, between what should and should
not appear in the code and would not want to lead any similarly
inexperienced developers astray with erroneous suggestions.

Regarding animation attributes, I suppose you could wrapper them and have :
- none
- fade
- slide
- custom

And let the JS library wrapper deal with the rest ? You really only
have a couple of standard parameters for the standard animation types,
such as "Duration" for a fade, or "Direction, duration, acceleration"
for a slide. Obviously a custom animation would need a custom handler
in the wrapper, added by the developer ? Unsure if that adds more
complication than it's worth.

Kindest regards,
Den

-------