[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid microsite (reloaded)

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sun Feb 28 08:05:16 CET 2010

Hey Bastian,

> I'm opening a new thread for this one, cause the last one is already
> more than 3 months old (see "Platform for sharing Fluid viewhelpers"
> from 10th November 2009).
Thanks for taking care from Down Under!

> So here are my first thoughts and some basic mockups for the Fluid
> microsite:
> http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-vhr
>
> I also created some issues for the major features, resulting in this
> little roadmap http://forge.typo3.org/projects/roadmap/extension-vhr
I'm currently in the train to Laax, so I'm not online, but I will
definitely check this out. I'm afraid I can't contribute to this website
(as I'd rather concentrate on improving Fluid/Extbase), though I'd
really love to see it happen -- so, as an encouragement, if anybody
wants to help Bastian, that'd be great!

There is one little thing I will do: If the microsite becomes reality,
I'd create a Fluid version which is standalone, so it could be used in
Symfony or other frameworks. So, that's my promise -- if you (not just
Bastian, but best would be a team ;-) ) build a microsite, I'll take
care of setting the stand-alone packaging up!

> PS: I would love to be able to beam myself over to laax!
We will miss you!!

Greets,
Sebastian