[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid microsite (reloaded)

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Sat Feb 27 11:42:54 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm opening a new thread for this one, cause the last one is already
more than 3 months old (see "Platform for sharing Fluid viewhelpers"
from 10th November 2009).

Back then the idea was to create some kind of repository to enable users
to share and improve Fluid viewhelpers.
In the meantime the idea came up to create a new website for Fluid in
general to promote it, to cumulate related information (like
screencasts, documentation, tweets, ...) and last but not least to
provide exactly this platform for sharing viewhelpers.

Today I've created a project for that on forge - even though, this is
not related to an extension really. But I think, forge is a good
platform to coordinate such project and to enable people to contribute.

So here are my first thoughts and some basic mockups for the Fluid
microsite:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-vhr

I also created some issues for the major features, resulting in this
little roadmap http://forge.typo3.org/projects/roadmap/extension-vhr

One note regarding a timeline: There is none ;) I left the dates for the
milestones blank intentionally. That is, because I don't know how many
people will join and how much time I can spend on it - especially until
I'm back in Germany in June. But I'm excited about this project and it
will be online eventually!

Please share your thoughts here. And if you want to contribute, feel
free to join the project!

All the best
Bastian

PS: I would love to be able to beam myself over to laax!