[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and JavaScript = total mess

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Feb 23 19:37:29 CET 2010

Franz Koch schrieb:
> If you want FLUID to ignore a junk of code you could wrap it with CDATA,
> but in my case I needed access to template varialbes/objects inside my JS.

Do you think that the Smarty feature where you can set the opening and closing "processing" tags is
missing? Or do you need a way to escape the braces?

Perhaps both is needed: you need to be able to tell FLUID that no shorthand syntax is allowed at all
and you must be able to tell that you need different characters (or strings!!!) to denote a
shorthand syntax section. If you come to think about it curly braces don't mix well with JS or any
other programming language. FLUID will happily destroy your C++ code that you have presented in thge
HTML source :)

Masi