[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and JavaScript = total mess

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:16:48 CET 2010

Hi,

have a look at the ViewHelpers

Tx_MvcExtjs_ViewHelpers_IncludeJsFileViewHelper
Tx_MvcExtjs_ViewHelpers_IncludeInlineJsFromFileViewHelper

located in mvc_extjs.

I've not tested it without using extjs and a pageRenderer that build's
up a complete markup - but in theory it should also work inside a
normal fluid-based HTML-template.

regards
Dennis