[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and JavaScript = total mess

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:51:02 CET 2010

Hi,

the "problem" that i'd like to have JS code, that depends on model
data i've solved by writing ViewHelpers, which generate the JS code
itself, and adds it to the page...

I know, that this solution is really arguable :)

In combination with extjs it makes sense - cause you can define new JS
"classes" inside the ViewHelper - which can be used in clean JS files
afterwards.

Don't know if this is really a possible way when working with jQuery.

regards
Dennis