[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and JavaScript = total mess

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Feb 23 16:13:02 CET 2010

Hi,

> I helped myself with a NullViewHelper
>
> class Tx_MyExtkey_ViewHelpers_NullViewHelper extends Tx_Fluid_Core_ViewHelper_AbstractViewHelper {
>
> 	protected $objectAccessorPostProcessorEnabled = FALSE;
>
> 	/**
> 	 * Render without processing
> 	 *
> 	 *
> 	 * @return string
> 	 */
> 	public function render() {
> 		return $this->renderChildren();
> 	}
> }

IIRC FLUID will still parse the code inside, but simply don't put the
return value of objects it through htmlspecialchars. So this wouldn't
have helped in this case.
If you want FLUID to ignore a junk of code you could wrap it with CDATA,
but in my case I needed access to template varialbes/objects inside my JS.