[TYPO3-mvc] multiple extensions working together

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Aug 26 13:10:55 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I am looking at building an extension that will be extended with
different features in the coming time.
I wonder if it possible to spread objects over different extensions,
but still have them 'talking to eachother'.

For example: there is a news extension which must be able to be
integrated in a new to build community extension. I.e, how can I make
sure that articles written by a user are showing up on his profile page
as well?

Is it possible for extensions to complement oneanother? And be able to
use objects defined in extension 1 be used in the view of extension 2 ?

I hope what I need is clear.
Thanks in advance for your response.

Henjo