[TYPO3-mvc] IndexedSearch/cHash issue

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Aug 31 18:59:20 CEST 2010

Hey,

> And here comes the issue: one of this views is NOT indexed -
> IndexedSearch shows in the Info/Technical Details module "Error" in the
> &cHash column. The link pointing to this view seems fine (with &cHash),
> though.
>
> The only difference between this view and the others is that it uses an
> additional parameter. But this parameter is registered in the action
> through annotation (@param...) and parametrisation
> (showAction($company,$myParameter)). I can reproduce this behaviour by
> adding an additional parameter to one of the other actions.

IIRC there was a issue in the URI builder in conjunction with
additionalParams. If it's possible for you, use a recent extbase version
where this bug (among some others) is fixed.

If it's no option you need to patch the UriBuilder.php of your version
according to those patches and give it a try:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/repository/revisions/2182
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/repository/revisions/2184