[TYPO3-mvc] _hmac behaving strangely

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Sat Aug 21 04:26:44 CEST 2010

El 20/08/2010 07:34 p.m., Braulio J. Solano-Rojas escribió:
> El 20/08/2010 02:56 p.m., Braulio J. Solano-Rojas escribió:
>> [Snip]
>>
>> <f:form method="post" action="create" object="{newQuote}"
>> onsubmit="validate();">
>
> That helper needed the parameter name on it. I did not realized that I
> eliminated that parameter before...
>
>[Snip]

I still had an exception because of the _hmac but now that I understand
a little better how it works, I realized that I had the spamshield
extension enabled and I was generating a country select with the
static_info API.  Therefore I disabled the spamshield extension and I
added a hidden field using fluid before the country select, and now
everything works.

:-)

B.