[TYPO3-mvc] One central system folder loses menu structure

JR jayr at moodler.de
Sun Aug 22 10:23:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have written a simple product catalog based on extbase and fluid and there
is a problem with the menu structure.
One system folder holds all categories and products. This system folder is
out of the menu-structure.

example:
* products
** induction (category)
** tea       (category)
** cleaning  (category)

* productview (A page with my frontend-plugin for a product view)

* productcatalog (system folder for all my categories and products)

The productview page is out of the menu structure and loses the menu path of
the website. I have to show the actual category in my menu-structure in
which the product exists. Is it possible to set the actual menu point for my
menu (TypoScript) within my extension?

Thanks for any help!
JayR