[TYPO3-mvc] Setting paths to partials for individual configurations

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Thu Aug 19 13:47:18 CEST 2010

Hi there,

in our extension, we have a list that can be filtered by different kinds
of filters. Let's say we have a product list and want it to be filtered
by product name. For those filters, we write a model, a controller, a
view and a template with a partial that renders the filter.

What we need to make this extension generic, is that the path to the
partial may be overwritten by TS from other extensions. As far as I can
see, the partial can only be adressed, if it resides within the
directory set by TS for the main extension and can't be overwritten by
any dependent extension.

Is there any solution yet to face this problem?

What do you think about extending the partial viewhelper and make it use
absolute paths for the partial file?

Thanks for any ideas!

Greez

Mimi