[TYPO3-mvc] Setting paths to partials for individual configurations

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Thu Aug 19 16:14:33 CEST 2010

I found the following solution:

Since paths for partials are resolved in the view class, I overwrite
resolvePartialPathAndFilename():

class Tx_PtExtlist_View_BaseView extends Tx_Fluid_View_TemplateView {

protected function resolvePartialPathAndFilename($partialName) {
		if (file_exists($partialName)) { // partial is given as absolute path
(rather unusual :-) )
			return $partialName;
		} elseif (file_exists(t3lib_div::getFileAbsFileName($partialName))) {
// partial is given as
EXT:pt_extlist/Resources/Private/Partials/Filter/StringFilter.html
			return t3lib_div::getFileAbsFileName($partialName);
		} else { // partial is given in the "ExtBase" way
			return parent::resolvePartialPathAndFilename($partialName);

Perhaps you could add this to standard FLUID view?

Greez

Mimi