[TYPO3-mvc] TS conditions for caching not working with POST data

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Fri Aug 20 16:17:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

to make it really complete we should also implement other parameters
that were specified for dispatching the request (additional extension
and plugin name if set in viewhelper).

BTW we really need to fix this bug in Extbase. It hurts when data
processing actions are cached without intention! This did for some
reason not occur in oder extbase versions (maybe the TS Conditions and
default userFunc type were wrong then).

Greetings,

Christopher