[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #9152: Mix-up in trunk for Extbase version

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Aug 5 23:18:06 CEST 2010

Hey,

> PS: It's really because I had to fresh my brain that I created the patch
> as I would never ask such a patch if someone tells me something like
> that for DBAL...

yes, sorry - don't know where I had my mind. I'm overworked and only had
a really short look at your message, then saw that there you added a
ticket and my first thought was "ah, there is a ticket, one could
provide a patch for it". Really a stupid idea for something like that. I
really need a break - best would be half a year around the world ;)